Our Play Flecks® system is an innovative safety surface for all your Play Ground Surfacing needs. This new patented system is a combination of our granulated Flecks® Thermo-Plastic rubber as a wear course, combined with our EnviroFluff® cushion layer. EnviroFluff® is 100% recycled proprietary foam with high energy absorbing qualities. Play Flecks® is installed as a total seamless system.
The Play Flecks® system offers the playground industry the only truly light stable granulated safety surface that will provide long-term compliance to ASTM F1292-13 (Standard Specification for Impact Attenuation of Surfacing Materials Within the Use Zone of Playground Equipment).
EnviroFluff is a cushioned layer that is used beneath the Play Flecks system. It meets and exceeds ASTM F1292-13 Impact Attenuation standards and withstands environmental deterioration much better than traditional SBR Rubber. The system is not harmful to children or the environment and is 100% recyclable.
- Applied at various thicknesses to meet and/or exceed Critical Height Fall (CHF) requirements 100% resistance to U.V. degradation & fading
- Excellent slip-resistance, wet & dry
- Cooler underfoot 100% Recyclable
- Repairs easily
- Available in 15 colors & unlimited blended patterns
- 5 year warranty
- Our proprietary foam withstands environmental deterioration much better than traditional SBR/Recycled Tires
- Not harmful to Children or the Environment
- 100% Recyclable
- Chlorine Resistant cushion Layer for added safety in water play